ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems
The ISO 22000 standard is the first international standard for implementation of a certified food safety management system. It covers Interactive communication, System Management and Hazard control. • Combining food safety principles .The ISO 22000 Standard can dynamically combine the HACCP principles and application steps with other prerequisite programs (PRP) to ensure hazard control using a combination of control measures.
What are the key benefits?
- Greater impact on customers
- Increased transparency
- Streamlined production
- Minimization of significant food risks
- Effective control of internal processes and minimizing risk of failure
- Increased staff motivation by focusing on a job well done
- Signal sent about a proactive approach to food safety
- Focus kept on your essential challenges
January 5, 2019
January 4, 2019
January 3, 2019