ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
What is ISO 14001?
- ISO 14001:2015 is a part of a series of international standards applicable to any organization.Any where relating to environmental management. Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, ISO 14001:2015 specifies the most important requirements to identify, control and monitor the environmental aspects of any organization, and also how to manage and improve the whole system.
What are the key benefits?
- Customer, investor, public, community assurance by demonstrating commitment
- Improving cost control through conserving input materials and energy
- Reducing incidents that result in liability, therefore reduces insurance costs
- Assisting the attainment of permits and authorizations for local trade.
Which areas are covered by the ISO 14000 series?
The key areas covered by this series are:
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Labels and Declarations
- Environmental Performance Evaluation
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Environmental Communication
- Greenhouse Gases (GHG) Monitoring
January 5, 2019
January 3, 2019
January 2, 2019