ISO/IEC 17020 (Inspection body Accreditation)
ISO 17020, entitled “General Criteria for the Operation of Various Types of Bodies Performing Inspection”, is an internationally recognized standard for the competence of inspection bodie. This accreditation will allow the Inspection body a national and international credibility, a confidence of customers, results indisputable and satisfying the customers requirements. Once the organization is accredited by UKAS, its entitled to use the UKAS logo in their Inspection certificates. They are internationally authorized to issue 3rd party inspection certificates
The Results of UKAS Accreditation
The Ongoing Benefits of UKAS Accreditation
- You will have consistent, repeatable processes and a common system.
- You will have fewer problems with failures in service or product quality.
- Your people know what to do and how you want it done.
- You will have more business, because you can sell to new markets or having the endorsement will distinguish you in the marketplace.
- You”ll know more quickly if things are going wrong, and where; you stop spending money or wasting time on the same old problems. Many problems will disappear because you know how to prevent them; if they do come up, you”ll know how to fix them faster.
- Better management control and reporting – which means that you know how your business is doing.